2023-2024 University of South Florida (Morsani)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was just accepted off the wait list as well! Are there any current students that would be willing to answer any questions?

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
did those of you who got accepted send an LOI when they asked for one? Also anyone get off who initially interviewed for select?

Got the call earlier! SELECT, sent a LOInterest before email (no response) and after email (updates/confirming interest). Beyond elated

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call earlier! SELECT, sent a LOInterest before email (no response) and after email (updates/confirming interest). Beyond elated
So happy for you!! Congratulations!!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew my A here and thus, my application. I'm going to take a job in private industry.

Good luck everyone!

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
On the waitlist rn like

Attachments

• 7EB2C342-6570-40B6-97F3-E7C9C1E0CD89.jpeg
    7EB2C342-6570-40B6-97F3-E7C9C1E0CD89.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Got the A call today, CORE. Interviewed in December. Not sure how true this is/how much of a marketing gimmick it is, but he said their CTE deadline is 6/16 and they will start rescinding acceptances on that day, so most if not all waitlist As will go out well before then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Got the A call today, CORE. Interviewed in December. Not sure how true this is/how much of a marketing gimmick it is, but he said their CTE deadline is 6/16 and they will start rescinding acceptances on that day, so most if not all waitlist As will go out well before then.
I read online that they could offer WL acceptances up until the first day of class. I’m sure this won’t be the case for many, but with this information we could be waiting until July.

I'm a bit confused. So he told you that they will rescind acceptances on 6/16 but this implies that almost all acceptances will go out well before then? How does that make sense wouldn't that mean that most acceptances will go out after 6/16 rather than well before? Can someone please explain this I may just be a little dumb. Thx

I'm a bit confused. So he told you that they will rescind acceptances on 6/16 but this implies that almost all acceptances will go out well before then? How does that make sense wouldn't that mean that most acceptances will go out after 6/16 rather than well before? Can someone please explain this I may just be a little dumb. Thx
If you’re accepted you have until 6/16 to “commit to enroll” or else your acceptance will be given to somebody else. So by then people who hold acceptances are narrowing it down to 1 choice, and schools can pretty much know about how many more WL spots they have to fill since everybody is pretty much decided by then. I’m assuming if you’re accepted off the WL after 6/16 they will give you a couple days to confirm or deny and move on to more WL spots if it’s not filled