2023-2024 Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone else getting an error when trying to access the application portal?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
For those with IIs, what was the latest possible date available? I feel like there hasn’t been much II reporting on here, so I’m wondering if there is still a lot of time left

Latest option for me earlier this month was middle of November. Still plenty of time. Last year's thread had the last batch of interviews during late February iirc. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 II IS, LM 71. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the Gainseville area code calling me :rofl:

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
What’s the earliest we think a call will come through?

Reactions: 1 user
What’s the earliest we think a call will come through?
i think after 5pm. they said to not expect it until later in the day. I know someone who got a call at 9 PM last year.

Got the call!!! I’m gonna be a doctor!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get a call from someone

anyone have an answer for this? Wondering if I should be excited about a missed call from UF...
By tradition I think they call. I got a call from one of the two individuals I interviewed with giving me the good news. I can’t speak to what UF does with wait lists or rejections post interview though…

I Received an email from one of my interviewers informing me I got accepted! best of luck to everyone!

Feeling so down that I havent received an email or call at this point. Holding out hope! Congrats to everyone that received an A

• Care
Just got my acceptance over email!!! This is so surreal

Reactions: 3 users
YAYYY I GOT THE A!! got an email and call from my interviewer, so so excited! congrats to all the future gators :)

got acceptance calls yesterday around 4PM from both of my interviewers! incredibly grateful, and congrats to you all!

When would you all say is the absolute last day you can submit a secondary for this school and still have a shot? I know the actual deadline isn't till Jan, but I submitted very late relative to other people and I'm really regretting it now :(

When do you think is last month to receive an interview?

Latest option for me earlier this month was middle of November. Still plenty of time. Last year's thread had the last batch of interviews during late February iirc. Hope this helps.
Really, late February?

Same here dude. UF student as well. It’s tough out here. Holding out hope until March.
+1. nice to know I'm not alone tho. was really hopeful bc I was successful in undergrad at UF but its been a hard cycle

is acceptance received today via email of one of my interviewers, interviewed early november :)

• Love
WL email recieved just now. Good luck all 🙏

• Care
Got the WL email. Heartbroken since it's my top choice and alma mater.

• Care
anyone know if UF accepts pre ii update letters

IS A Today! Got the call after 8 PM! Super excited! This is one of my top choices, if not my number one.

• Love
Have any MD-PhD applicants received interview invitations after mid/late October? There have been none reported in the the SDN II forum thread and on CycleTrack. Hoping that I hear back for the January or February dates

When reserving your seat at UF, did accepted applicants receive any sort of confirmation? All I see is a green check mark next to the "Offer Response" tab.

When reserving your seat at UF, did accepted applicants receive any sort of confirmation? All I see is a green check mark next to the "Offer Response" tab.

No I did not get any confirmation. I’m pretty sure they said in an email or somewhere else that we would not get a confirmation

Does anyone know if they sent out interview invites for January/February?

does anyone know if they accept pre interview updates? and if so where do we send?