2023-2024 Florida International (FIU)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone called the admissions office? lol someone should call and report back

Members don't see this ad.

Im off the waitlist!!! I got the call this afternoon. I really thought all hope was lost. I hope you all get to hear back soon.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When you commit to enroll, do other schools know? How does that work? Thank you

When you commit to enroll, do other schools know? How does that work? Thank you
i think the commit to enroll is stating you are going to the school and you should wait until you are certain until you choose this. The deadline for this is July. The plan to enroll is in place if you are on waitlists that you intend to still go to/consider.

i think the commit to enroll is stating you are going to the school and you should wait until you are certain until you choose this. The deadline for this is July. The plan to enroll is in place if you are on waitlists that you intend to still go to/consider.
I’m currently holding a WL position but don’t see the “plan to enroll” option on AAMC. Where would I find this?

I’m currently holding a WL position but don’t see the “plan to enroll” option on AAMC. Where would I find this?
You can only select "PTE" at schools where you are accepted.
If you are invited in from the WL then you can say you plan to enroll.

Accepted off the waitlist today! FIU alumni, interviewed in September with a committee LOR from FIU & a 507 MCAT 3.95 GPA

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hi guys!
Wanted to update and add that I was accepted off the waitlist Thursday 05/02/2024. Crossing my fingers for those of you still waiting for good news.

Reactions: 1 user