2023-2024 UT Houston (McGovern)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had a dream that I got off the waitlist and it felt so real until I woke up šŸ˜­
I had the same dream last night but for Baylor šŸ˜­

Members don't see this ad.

I got goosebumps when i saw "UT Houston" in my inbox but it was from SDN :cryi:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@Rite1234 has there been any ppl leavin or movement in the mcgovern groupme
There is no official GroupMe for McGovern, but there is an unofficial one, a Discord server, and a Facebook Group. Haven't seen anyone leave. The discord is at like 270ish with MS1s and MS2s (so right at the class size).

Reactions: 1 users
I got goosebumps when i saw "UT Houston" in my inbox but it was from SDN :cryi:
Man down
Hospital Budget GIF

Man I am thinking WL offers ain't happening much anywhere and the May 15th deadline is almost here

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Man I am thinking WL offers ain't happening much anywhere and the May 15th deadline is almost here
Itā€™s just been so quiet compared to previous years! It all feels different this year based on my reading of other threads

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Itā€™s just been so quiet compared to previous years! It all feels different this year based on my reading of other threads
Could be people arenā€™t sharing, or people are happy with their match and not looking to switch

Reactions: 2 users
Isnā€™t that when students with an acceptance can no longer hold waitlist spots?
ya but that wouldn't necessarily create more WL movement right? it would just reduce the amount of people in consideration to get off the WL when someone leaves and movement occurs

OOS accepted yesterday evening. Interviewed in October and was WL. Just got moved off the waitlist.
Congratulations!! šŸ„³ Did they call, email etc? I always wondered if the student portal changes first, or if they call to get your verbal acceptance of the WL offer and then the portal changesā€¦. Just curious thatā€™s all šŸ˜„ Not that it really matters otherwise lol Congrats again!

Congratulations!! šŸ„³ Did they call, email etc? I always wondered if the student portal changes first, or if they call to get your verbal acceptance of the WL offer and then the portal changesā€¦. Just curious thatā€™s all šŸ˜„ Not that it really matters otherwise lol Congrats again!
They called and emailed me. I haven't checked the portal yet.