UC Davis Secondary ?s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdhopeful

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone mind posting the UC Davis secondary questions?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm assuming you are looking for essay questions only...so here goes. They ask that you utilize only the space provided, and it appears to allow for approx. 250 words for each response.

Describe a difficult situation you have had to overcome in you life or during you college academic experience. How do you fell this will prepare you for a career in medicine?

What type(s) of life experience(s) do you bring to the medical profession? How will this experience(s) contribute to the health care needs of this state and the country?

What do you hope to contribute to the practice of medicine? Where do you see yourself in ten years? Please cite relevent previous experience(s) in support of your response.

Where did you get those questions? I thought all the UC's wanted the UC application? Do the other UCs have extra questions???

Members don't see this ad :)
KoStarringMe, Darwin was fortunate enough to have received a secondary from UC Davis after they screened his UC primary application. Lucky duck! :cool:

Hey guys...sammmeyeam sent me a private message to my mail box and I don't know how to respond to him/her...so I'll just do it here. I don't mind.

I got the UCD secondary on Fri. the 31st, so you guys will probably start getting yours soon. He/she also asked for my stats. 3.6 sci/non-sci, 4.0 grad, 10v, 11p, 13b Q.

I suppose I was just used to getting secondaries from schools that don't screen so I wasn't excited to get the secondary...but perhaps I should be. Does UCD screen fairly hard?

Supposedly, Davis sends secondaries out to about 50% of applicants, so congrats! you made first cut! Hopefully I did too, and that the mail is slow! :)

thanks Darwin....

-=o)

Thank you for posting the secondary questions! I hope to get mine soon.

darwin: when did you submit your uc app?

It was about 3 weeks ago.