2023-2024 Buffalo (Jacobs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are they still sending out interviews? When the application was completed, did they say what time frame, they would consider the application?
Interviews are sent through March they say

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
reply with what you have heard about the new curriculum! I know there's info on the school website but not much about how the schedule is changing, actual classes, etc.

reply with what you have heard about the new curriculum! I know there's info on the school website but not much about how the schedule is changing, actual classes, etc.
Honestly- haven’t heard much of anything! Nothing was mentioned about it during my interview day. But, I do know some current students, and they seem to think the curriculum will involve more small group discussion sessions.

Members don't see this ad :)
so i interviewed in september so it has been a minute however i do remember them speaking about how they are changing the method in which they teach the body systems and are thinking of incorporating it with patho, pharm, and i think micro as well.

Interviews are sent through March they say
Gotcha! I was wondering if they still release the second batch of the decision in March. People who they call for the interview in March for April interviews are on the waitlist? Sorry just panicking!

Gotcha! I was wondering if they still release the second batch of the decision in March. People who they call for the interview in March for April interviews are on the waitlist? Sorry just panicking!
Honestly not totally sure, this 2 cycle system is new this year so I'm just making assumptions at this point lol

For 2nd cycle interviewees, what day do we think is the last day of interviews? March 28, decisions March 29 or March 21 and decisions March 22? Just basing the dates around the December decision timeline

For 2nd cycle interviewees, what day do we think is the last day of interviews? March 28, decisions March 29 or March 21 and decisions March 22? Just basing the dates around the December decision timeline
Hoping it is March 21st 😭🤞🏻

Same! That's UB undergrads spring break so I'm hoping that doesn't mess it up or anything, I'll be on a nice sunny beach with an A hopefully

Haha I was in Florida when I got my A so hopefully the beach luck is real

Recent IIs, when’s your interview week? Tryna figure out what the last day of interviews might be…

Is Jacobs done interviewing? I have not gotten an R or an II or a hold yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a reason people are saying end of March for decisions? I know by March 15 they have to accept at least the number of people in the incoming class. I'm wondering if that's been done already...

Is there a reason people are saying end of March for decisions? I know by March 15 they have to accept at least the number of people in the incoming class. I'm wondering if that's been done already...
The website says decisions for Jan-Mar interviews will be at the end of March
IMG_2458.jpeg

Based on this, if they haven't already hit that minimum then maybe we get decisions March 14? I guess we'll find out but, interesting traffice rule that I wasn't aware of

IS II just now! Submitted secondary 12/6

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Quick question for accepted students. Do you thinks it's necessary to go to accepted students weekend if I know I'm definitely going to attend the school especially if I have to travel for it

Thanks, I didn't think I was gonna get one at all lol. March 14th - 20th for virtual, only the 20th for in-person.
You’re gonna do awesome!!! Best of luck my friend, hope to see you in August

It’s officially March…… countdown begins now, anxiety is ramping up lol

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when buff starts to pull from WL

If anyone gets a II for the week of March 21-27 pls like this message! Trying my best to estimate the March decision day

Does anyone who:

1. Do we get the name of out interviewer?
2. Is the general session mandatory, and when do we get the information about the exact time for it?

Does anyone who:

1. Do we get the name of out interviewer?
2. Is the general session mandatory, and when do we get the information about the exact time for it?
I did my interviews virtually and got an email ahead of time with the names of both of my interviewers

I did my interviews virtually and got an email ahead of time with the names of both of my interviewer
HAAAA. I must be losing it. I posted this on the wrong school's SDN profile. Silence from buffalo for me. Regardless, thank you!!!

Has anyone received an after interview rejection?

No IIs this week…? 😮 my March 21st theory continues to hold up