2023-2024 Buffalo (Jacobs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
😩😩 I thought the last interviews were this week…….

Members don't see this ad.

😩😩 I thought the last interviews were this week…….
They are, as far as we know nobody has interviews next week but that doesn’t mean they don’t want more time to review decisions

Reactions: 1 user
they mentioned the last interview being this Wednesday

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
they mentioned the last interview being this Wednesday
In December they sent out decisions the day after the last interview date 😭 crossing my fingers for us

In December they sent out decisions the day after the last interview date 😭 crossing my fingers for us
Yea hopefully they were just tryna throw us off the timing 😵‍💫

so scared at this point. I heard the decision come out next week. They were pretty confident about the timing.
This is terrible news, one more week?! Oh god. I feel like I’m deteriorating here. The stress of waiting is too much 😔

It probably will be thursday. In december I interviewed on wednesday and heard back on thursday

Reactions: 3 users
This is terrible news, one more week?! Oh god. I feel like I’m deteriorating here. The stress of waiting is too much 😔
I interviewed few days ago and the wait is agonizing. I can’t imagine what you guys are feeling 😭😭😭

It probably will be thursday. In december I interviewed on wednesday and heard back on thursday

Yeah this is my thought as well. Why would they do anything differently from the last go around when it seemed to have gone smoothly?

Do you guys think those that were waitlisted back in December will hear back on Thursday too or just those who interviewed Jan to March?

Do you guys think those that were waitlisted back in December will hear back on Thursday too or just those who interviewed Jan to March?
Waitlist movement doesn’t typically start till April/may, I think it’s just for Jan-March interviews

Members don't see this ad :)

April 29th is the date that Jacobs requires a commitment to attend, so I wouldn’t expect to hear much until then.

Interviewed today. My student interviewer said it is likely that we will get decisions tomorrow or Friday since the last committee meeting to discuss decisions for this round was today right after the interviews.

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Interviewed today. My student interviewer said it is likely that we will get decisions tomorrow or Friday since the last committee meeting to discuss decisions for this round was today right after the interviews.
Thank you for the insight!!

Anxiety at its finest. I am at work but could not work.

Reactions: 2 users
Looks like everyone's still waiting, somebody would've reported an A by now

They can send anytime of the working hours. I feel like I have brain fog and dying in every 3 seconds.

They will 100% release decisions by tomorrow evening , more likely by the end of today.

Aren't they having a student Q&A tomorrow?

I think what one of the users said was that for incoming MS1 students, scholarship deadlines are March 29th, so it would not make sense to release decisions next week rather today or tomorrow.

they are very secretive about it. our premed advisor asked adcom and they didn’t even get an answer for December decision. It might change this time😭

I mean asking about when decisions come out not actually your decision or is that too much as well

I personally don't think so. They will understand our anxiety. So many people are depending on this decision. I really want to call but....

I think it would be best if we just collectively take a deep breath and relax haha. Close SDN, go workout, play video games, make lunch, whatever; and just check your email every hour or so. Being this anxious is just torturing yourself at this point. Much easier said than done obviously, but we’re not doing ourselves much good by freaking out.

today doesn’t look like it’s the day 😭 another day of waiting, anyone else get jump scared by the AAMC festival email?