2023-2024 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II received 11/30, submitted 7/5

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS A off the alternate list! so hyped!
Interviewed 10/17

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Placed on alternate list, interviewed 10/31, OOS, LM 72! Good luck rest of y’all

• Care
OOS A off the alternate list!!! Interviewed 9/11, placed on alternate list 10/19

Reactions: 1 users
+1 Alt list OOS, based on this thread it looks like theres movement! Fingers crossed for us

would y'all say the interview was conversational/traditional or more MMI like

Members don't see this ad :)
would y'all say the interview was conversational/traditional or more MMI like
Conversational/traditional. My interviewer was very easy to talk to and even called me personally after receiving my A :) good luck!

Congrats! Did you send them an update letter or anything?
Thank you! Nope I didn’t really have anything to update them with, I was planning on waiting until April to hear back so I’m very pleasantly surprised!

OOS pre-II R, LM 70 with very strong connections

• Care
I was put on the alternate list back in October - is it worth sending update letters if none of my activities have really changed from what I submitted on my primary?

OOS A over email 12/1, interviewed end of october : ) call from faculty a week later and got some goodies in the mail today from admissions, they're too kind at this school ;-;

Reactions: 3 users
Did any other admitted students get a SLU SOM beanie and a cute letter sent to them? What a nice touch from admissions, love it!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I want a beanie 🫠although I was AL'd lol I hope they continue to send

OOS II. LM 74, Complete Mid-October. Does anyone else not see any available dates highlighted in the portal?

About what time of day do they like to send out Post interview decisions? Seems like 11/14 people might have to wait till after the holidays since SLUSOM is on break next week until the 31st

Reactions: 1 users
About what time of day do they like to send out Post interview decisions? Seems like 11/14 people might have to wait till after the holidays since SLUSOM is on break next week until the 31st
Really hoping to hear something this week, so many decisions have been 4-5 weeks and this would be about that timepoint for us 11/13-14 interviewees.

My email came in around 2pm CST. I got a phone call like 3 days later from my faculty interviewer