Lucky 7777777 WW Game Thread-Non Champs April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You can't possibly make the argument I'd be choosing to leave Santy alive after last game?
I mean, I wasn't there or reading much, so until he brought it up I didn't know he was involved. I only knew he'd seered dy.

Members don't see this ad.

Current thought: I think you both are village and genny is the wolf
Music Video Burn GIF by Taylor Swift

Members don't see this ad :)
If you really believe in your genny read then Im begging you to make an effort to towncase them or something
Eugh I've just never been good at that with genny.

But it's also not an infallible read or anything, I just sometimes get the good genny vibes and sometimes get the bad genny vibes and I haven't gotten the bad genny vibes this game.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
@Zenge142 are you gonna answer me or what
Are there specific thoughts you're looking for? I forget what I've said already that might not have been fully discussed.

My list at present is as follows:

1971 Ford Pinto:
genny

The Sinking of the Titanic:
Dubz

The Fall of the Roman Empire:
Santy

Are there specific thoughts you're looking for? I forget what I've said already that might not have been fully discussed.

1971 Ford Pinto:
genny

Dubz

Santy
Well for one you hadn't said your current reads until now lol

1971 Ford Pinto:
genny

Dubz

Santy
What moved Santy to top spot?

Eugh I've just never been good at that with genny.

But it's also not an infallible read or anything, I just sometimes get the good genny vibes and sometimes get the bad genny vibes and I haven't gotten the bad genny vibes this game.

And where did you get the good genny vibes?

Rn from my pov either your read on genny is wrong, or you are faking it.

I think its more likely wrong because I think your approach / worldview doesnt match with one I'd expect from W!Dubz (Mostly the part of you seeing Zenge as pocketed by me tbh and just getting good vibes from brain spew). For Zenge I already stated reasons to tr them D1 and I think their post today were also villagey. When you can pls do the wall's comparison in detail if you wanna. I think that at least there is a stark difference in how zenge is parsing through this game and how it was in the previous one

Members don't see this ad :)
What moved Santy to top spot?
I voted there yesterday. I’ve been squicked out by santy since D1.

But then Mel gave me those cold blooded killer eyes that I just can’t say no to.

1971 Ford Pinto:
genny

Dubz

Santy

Elaborate on genny pls?

Rn from my pov either your read on genny is wrong, or you are faking it.

I think its more likely wrong because I think your approach / worldview doesnt match with one I'd expect from W!Dubz (Mostly the part of you seeing Zenge as pocketed by me tbh and just getting good vibes from brain spew). For Zenge I already stated reasons to tr them D1 and I think their post today were also villagey. When you can pls do the wall's comparison in detail if you wanna. I think that at least there is a stark difference in how zenge is parsing through this game and how it was in the previous one
I do agree it’s not a bad idea to look closer at gennard

Elaborate on genny pls?
Just based on NKA she was the one least advantageously placed by the current gamestate. Her best paths to victory were not this.

From how she volunteered her worldview on d1. And her reaction to the same post from Mel that I thought leaned pockety. She's spoken some of my thoughts out loud.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Just based on NKA she was the one least advantageously placed by the current gamestate. Her best paths to victory were not this.

Maybe its my ego talking here, but I think they're not the least advantageously placed here at all. And I think everyone had best path to victory leaving one of both of stagg/mkg alive.

I do think its weird that they would kill stagg, since they were voting there.
But on the same line I was also voting Stagg>Mel>Mkg>Mel. And after yeeting mel nk'ing my other 2 votes is also cutting my own hands (And leaving people prone to sus me alive). As a fact in v!genny worlds leaving Stagg alive is benefitial for any scum and that didnt happen. Now the scum in an f4 doesnt have a clue on where v!genny could go. If Stagg was alive v!genny would be far more prone to vote there.

Its not something damning on genny, just my take that I feel like the kills were bad in general and not 'clearing' for anyone (If anyone, it should be me tché)

Pokes thread

I would love to hear genny's thoughts on the game :bucktooth:
i have a really hard time with endgame because i start to doubt everything i've ever known. like i want to believe you're village because you did sound different this game than last game, but i also felt like you kind of unraveled last game in a way that i usually don't expect from your wolf game just because your team had that unfortunate red check so early. so i don't think what you've done and said so far is outside your wolf range if you're solo wolfing, particularly given past performances as 3P.

but then i look at santy and i didn't like his push on mel, and he's clearly wrong about me and the intensity of that push is making me question whether it's wolfy rather than a villager caught in a tunnel. after yesterday, i wouldn't think santy would push zenge or dubz, so it would make sense to target me for misyeet. but i also keep going back to the strong village vibe he had d1 even with the bad push on mel, the tone felt right. and the way he evolved on dubz today seems more villagey too.

and i know i joked about dubz and the choke award but i just don't think she'd set me up like that. i feel like if she was a wolf in this situation, she'd be coming after me since zenge and santy seemed to be TRing each other yesterday, that seems like a harder bond to break up and i just don't see dubz wanting to play on hard mode for no reason.

anyway, i'm going to have dinner now and collapse.

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Genny can you link the gane you are refering as Zenge's mast performance as 3p?

And still idk how y'all thought that Zenge was tring me when he voted me near EoD and only switched votes, but didnt say that they were tring me never tbh

Also can you talk about what you refer as the 'intensity of that push' ?

Are you talking me to mel, or me to you this current day?

Genny can you link the gane you are refering as Zenge's mast performance as 3p?

And still idk how y'all thought that Zenge was tring me when he voted me near EoD and only switched votes, but didnt say that they were tring me never tbh
That’s the one that Zenge won Best 3p for

Your push on me today. Maybe I’m more cognizant of it because it’s me, and I know it’s wrong

Im not pushing you with intensity like, at all.

I didnt quote much of your post calling you wolfy or anything, Its more of 'Zenge and dubz I believe are villager, Im left with genny'.

Compare how im "pushing" you with how I pushed Mel yesterday and its like day and night imo

That’s the one that Zenge won Best 3p for
Also ty I'll try to read it later and do some metal comparisons

Your push on me today. Maybe I’m more cognizant of it because it’s me, and I know it’s wrong
I gotta agree with Santy here, I didn't find his push on you particularly intense? More of just a POE thing after deciding me and Zenge sounded village. The most he really did was ask me to explain why I was reading you village, which I think is fair given I kinda hand waved the whole thing.

The whole situation does kind of beg the question of why a wolf!Santy would be so intent on me being more confident that Zenge is village (re: asking me to read the mkg ISO from last game and compare to this game), when I'd already said genny was my most solid village read. Like why the heck would he want me to then also be more sure on Zenge lol

Dubz monologues will continue after these messages

~~~

Do you ever find yourself lying awake at night, wondering which of your friends are murderers, and lying to you about it? Do you obsess over tiny details like the placement of apostrophes, or the number of syllables in their posts? Do you dedicate hours to rereading previous threads, comparing one post to another, despite wildly different contextual framework? When someone dares to say something nice to you, do you eye them suspiciously and look them up and down, trying to see if they have sizeable pockets?

Alternatively, are you trapped in a cycle of deception and manipulation, watching the lies pile up until you start to believe them yourself? Are you so intent on proving you're the good guy, that you've forgotten murder is objectively wrong? Do you feel a howl bubbling out of your throat when you look at the full moon? Does it tickle you to roll the dice on who to murder at night, just to see your friends drive themselves crazy over it in the morning?

If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, you may be suffering from CLinical Acute MalaDaptive Obsessive Werewolf Neurosis. You are not entitled to financial compensation. You gotta get your **** together.

Get Some Help GIF by Giphy QA

~~~

• Haha
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
As an alternative theory to our "why tf would anyone create this nightmare of an F4" for themselves...

Perhaps, what with the double kill and all, a lone wolf would have been worried about and trying to avoid a protector.

And so all of our NKA is USELESS and BAD

• Hmm
For comparison purposes this is Wolf!Zenge wall last game that just lighted up all my alarms with them
Okay I have read this, and also reread Zenge's long post from yesterday. I tried to look at it objectively, though it's kinda hard with you already pointing out how different it is. Still, I tried.

On surface with the post this game I want to be like "Wow that's a lot of words with no conclusion". But then, that isn't necessarily wolfy. I certainly am lacking in conclusions rn.

And also I'm thinking...how does it serve a wolf!Zenge to post that kind of stream of consciousness thing, just parsing through his thoughts, without arriving at any helpful avenue for him to go down to get his misyeet, ya know?

Whereas this mkg ISO has a more clear agenda. There's no nuance. It's all "This is why mkg bad, this is my justification for voting her."

And of course there's the fact that contextually it's a bit off from the general inertia of the thread, it feels like it was planned and then plopped down into things, vs the post this game that naturally flows out of existing game discussion.

If it's manufactured it's done well. Maybe he was thinking through all of the endgame scenarios and how best to frame someone else while considering who to kill, and that's why it's so thoroughly outlined :p

But idk. The sane brain says this is just village Zenge.

If it's manufactured it's done well.
If it was manufactured I would have used it to justify a position for my vote.

Not that I wouldn’t necessarily come to conclusions as a villager, and use my analysis to make a logical conclusion.

But I think spewing my thoughts without much of a conclusion isn’t really something wolf me generally does, (Noted) but I probably do sometimes.

If it was manufactured I would have used it to justify a position for my vote.

Not that I wouldn’t necessarily come to conclusions as a villager, and use my analysis to make a logical conclusion.

But I think spewing my thoughts without much of a conclusion isn’t really something wolf me generally does, (Noted) but I probably do sometimes.
That's the conclusion I came to, yes.
Pls don't note it

• Haha
I gotta agree with Santy here, I didn't find his push on you particularly intense? More of just a POE thing after deciding me and Zenge sounded village. The most he really did was ask me to explain why I was reading you village, which I think is fair given I kinda hand waved the whole thing.
Yeah I said I was a sensitive snowflake already. Sometimes a girl just wants a village read instead of a shrug, ya know?

• Care