2023-2024 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if anyone had to take a wild guess how many do you think there are still on the AL list?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the email requesting me to fill out the AL Response form if I am still wishing to remain on AL list or be removed! Literally nearly passed away when I saw an email from them. Good information on there though! Good luck to everyone on the list!
+1

Withdrew from the alt list- good luck to anyone waiting to hear back 🫶

Reactions: 1 user
Got an A 15 minutes ago! AMCAS hasn't updated yet so I can't PTE yet on CYMS but I'm sure it'll update soon.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
AL 3/18. Yes through email. Literally did a high pitched scream while I was brushing my teeth.

Cat Working GIF

^Live footage of me hitting F5 on gmail every 5 seconds

I'm surprised not more A's were posted! Perhaps more movement to come throughout the week?

Is there an accepted student groupme? I just got off the waitlist this morning (for those about to ask, January interview, 10:00 am this morning, OOS).

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you who are accepted, does the class seem pretty full already? I hope they do another round of acceptances from AL list soon :(

Anyone know if Albany Medical is electric car friendly - any reliable charging stations on campus and nearby?

Also, it's very hard to say how full the class is. I'm not sure if the GroupMe is a good approximation.