2023-2024 Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (OU-HCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+1 OOS

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone heard any new info yet? I feel like movement started earlier last year :/

has anyone heard any new info yet? I feel like movement started earlier last year :/
I’d give it some time. The past few weeks a good amount have taken other offers so there should still be some spots open

its just concerning bc movement started earlier last year

Don’t worry too much I saw a couple people leave the GC, so it’s likely they accepted to another school. I would expect to hear back from them in June.

Reactions: 1 users
My advice would be to just take a deep breath and do what you can to distract yourself from this. I understand it’s anxious not knowing but if you’ve already sent a letter of intent (judging of your posts it looks like you have) then there’s really nothing more you can do at this point. Being placed on the waitlist means they obviously see potential in you as an applicant and they historically have movement on the WL very late in the cycle (even up to the day before classes start which hopefully you won’t have to go through haha).

Reactions: 1 users
My advice would be to just take a deep breath and do what you can to distract yourself from this. I understand it’s anxious not knowing but if you’ve already sent a letter of intent (judging of your posts it looks like you have) then there’s really nothing more you can do at this point. Being placed on the waitlist means they obviously see potential in you as an applicant and they historically have movement on the WL very late in the cycle (even up to the day before classes start which hopefully you won’t have to go through haha).
I had a friend who got off the waitlist for neomed and HCOM literally a week before classes started. Its not too late till the first day of classes start regardless of what school it is.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the call today for Athens. Waitlisted back in November

Reactions: 3 users
Do you think they are starting the Nov / Dec waitlists now? I got WL end of Jan/Feb so hoping they are kind of going in order

Do you think they are starting the Nov / Dec waitlists now? I got WL end of Jan/Feb so hoping they are kind of going in order
I doubt it, they rank everyone on the wait-list the first week of May so it doesn't matter when you interviewed

i feel like there has been little to no movement... anyone have any insight