The application is a lifeless thing — a few sheets of paper and a few numbers. The personal essay is the best way to breathe life into it.
A frequent topic in the SDN Forums is the postgraduate application essay. In researching the field, we asked for help from one of the largest and well-known essay editing services, EssayEdge.
With the help of their editors, we co-developed this free course for students. Each of the lessons should help you with a different aspect of the essay-writing process. Please click a link below to begin the course.
Enter the Workshop by selecting a link below:
- Lesson One: The Audience
- Lesson Two: What “They” Look For
- Lesson Three: Brainstorming a Topic
- Lesson Four: Tackling the Question
- Lesson Five: Introductions
- Lesson Six: Editing Checklist
Done with the Workshop? Explore further with these articles:
- Using Mind Mapping to Write a Personal Statement that is Unique to You
- 7 Tips for your AMCAS Personal Comments Essay
- Medical School Application Secondary Essays
- When To Write What: Strategically Navigating The Medical School Application Timeline
- 4 Ways to Address a Low MCAT Score on Your AMCAS Application