2023-2024 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS A after AL

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
II today. Complete 7/29.
Scheduled for mid February

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I know they dont take updates but how do I send transcript? Do they need official ones or should I copy paste it?

I am still holding on hope that I will get an II here. Should I email them that I have family in Albany? I did not mention this in my Secondary application.

Members don't see this ad :)
i havent received any info in regards to an II or pre II R, yall know when those are sent out?

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone who interviewed at Albany could describe how their interview experience was? I’m so nervous and I’m interviewing here pretty soon

IS A!!! My first acceptance! Interviewed 1/26

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
How many more spots do you all think there is? On the AL list and feeling nervous

OOS A after AL in December. My only interview and acceptance this cycle. I'm beyond grateful.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Since there doesn’t seem to be a GroupMe yet, I’ve decided to make one!

Here’s the link to join:
You're invited to my new group 'Albany Medical College Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else still in the interview stage? Was it a difficult interview?

OOS AL today interviewed 2/5

Last edited:
  • Care
Never received any alternate list notification...no II either (IS). Is it over for me?

Never received any alternate list notification...no II either (IS). Is it over for me?
Alternate list is for people who have already interviewed. It's like their version of a rolling admission list/delayed decision post-interview.

Reactions: 1 users
Seriously wishing they had a tier system so we at least had some idea of where we were on the AL. Not knowing is just so rough LOL.

Reactions: 2 users
There was only one interview date available for March. Is this normal for this school to have limited dates?

There was only one interview date available for March. Is this normal for this school to have limited dates?
When I was scheduling there were many dates, but they could be starting to slow down the interviews now maybe

Alternate list today, OOS, LM 69ish

• Care